Whether solely for functionality or simply for style, or both, Beacon Homes offers a vast array of options for your wish list to make living in your home even more satisfying. Luxury choices vary from one floor plan to the next, but you’ll always have the opportunity to add your personalized touches. What would be in your dream home?
Our home layouts are family-focused, which means we look at how you live—the spaces, flow, and features that matter. We want you to be choosy when it comes selecting the new home options, so we can be sure you’re getting the home that is distinctly your own.
Here’s an idea of some of the most requested selections from our homebuyers, whether building a new home or adding their finishing touches to one of our move-in ready homes:
- Beams in the ceilings of the living room and entry
- Frameless shower door
- Sliding barn doors
- Pull-out trash can
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Cased-out windows
- Expanded patio
- Storm shelter
Our model home at 18604 Trailview Way in our Edmond community of Rush Brook reflects Beacon Homes’ style and attention to detail. We incorporated many optional features to showcase some of the many choices you have:
- Custom tile surround in bathroom
- Custom stone surround for fireplace
- Wood-framed bathroom mirrors
- Wood shelving in the closets
- Convenient hall bench with cubbies
- Custom herringbone tile pattern for the laundry room floor
- Wainscoting on the walls, island, and above the fireplace
- Designer light fixtures
- Knotty alder cabinets
- A wine cabinet above the fridge
Ready to upgrade to a Beacon Home? Get in touch with us to learn more about our communities of new construction homes for sale in and around the Oklahoma City metro area and our newest Tulsa community in Jenks.