At Beacon Homes, we believe your home should reflect you inside and out — and while a used home has most of the “pieces,” they don’t necessarily fit together the way you want them to. You might ask yourself: Is there enough storage space? How old are the appliances? Do I have any flexibility for a home office, playroom, etc.?
This is where Beacon Homes comes in. With a squeaky clean new home as your canvas, as opposed to a used one that someone has already lived in, you get to experience superior quality while making it entirely your own. Take a look at the advantages of a new Beacon home vs. any used home you’ve seen before:
1. Brand New Systems. In a new Beacon home, plumbing, electric, heating, and cooling are all state-of-the-art and covered by a warranty. In a used home, you may face old or antiquated systems — and who wants to deal with the headache that comes with repairs, code concerns, and maintenance issues? In one of our spacious and luxurious homes, all of your systems are bright, shiny, and new.
2. Style and Design. Families today don’t live the same way families lived a decade ago. While a used home reflects the lifestyle of another family from another time, a brand new Beacon home speaks to you and your family today. With everything from modern, innovative floor plans to new systems and smart home features, we can design a new home that complements your unique lifestyle perfectly.
3. New Warranty. Unlike existing homes, new Beacon homes come with a 1-year limited warranty — but that’s not the only way we guarantee your peace of mind. In terms of your HVAC, we offer a 10-year warranty on parts and the compressor, a 20-year warranty on the heat exchanger once it’s registered at ICP.com, and a 1-year warranty on labor. We also offer a 10-year warranty on your hot water heater, and a lifetime warranty on your plumbing fixtures. Although our high-quality homes are built with the greatest care, you’re completely covered if a defect occurs. Finally, the absurd costs that come with repairs are a thing of the past.
4. Health and Wellness. While used homes were not built to current health standards, we ensure that every new Beacon home is built with thoughtful, eco-friendly choices that provide cleaner air, as well as make your home more durable, comfortable, and energy efficient.Say goodbye to dust, mold, and other pollutants with features like a direct vent fireplace, a Schluter®-Shower System, a MERV 13 filter, fresh air intake, and a UV light to kill bacteria in the air.
5. Smart Home Features. Today’s technological advances make your life easier and more convenient, and you deserve to have this kind of comfort right in your home. Adding new features to an old home would cost a fortune — but every new Beacon home comes fully equipped with the smart home features you know and love, like a WiFi thermostat, smart oven, smart lock, smart doorbell, smart garage door, and so much more.
Aside from saving you money in the long run (did you know that a used home often has double the insurance costs of a new home?), a brand new Beacon home in one of the best family-friendly neighborhoods will make the moments you spend in your home more enjoyable than you can imagine. At Beacon Homes, we say out with the old, in with the new… here’s to 2020!