If you’re planning a move to or around Tulsa, your timing couldn’t be more perfect. Frazier Meadows, the newest community of Beacon Homes, is ready for home buyers! Let’s highlight why Frazier Meadows is the perfect place to build custom homes in Tulsa and how you can make this exciting new residential community your home this year.
Availability, Pricing, and Lot Size
With construction starting in June of 2022, phase 1 of Frazier Meadows has about 100 lots available. What a great way to start a fresh, sunny season!
Our custom homes range from the upper $300,000’s to the $400,000’s. While lots vary in size, the average lot size is 63 x 120 ft.
Where Are These Custom Homes Located?
Frazier Meadows is located in Jenks, Oklahoma, on the northwest corner of 131st Street and Harvard Avenue. We’re just across the Arkansas River from South Tulsa and minutes away from Hwy 75 and the Creek Turnpike. Whether you’re heading into Tulsa for work, play, or venturing out into the country for some much-needed solitude, both are equally accessible from your new custom home.
For parents and families, you’re located in the middle of the wonderful Bixby school district. Children in grades K-6 living in Frazier Meadows will attend the highly desired, new Bixby West Elementary School!
What Will Life Be Like at Frazier Meadows?
If being surrounded by the best parts of the greater Tulsa area isn’t enough to draw you in, Frazier Meadows’ community amenities will seal the deal.
- Cool down and meet neighbors at the neighborhood swimming pool and recreation area.
- Go fishing at the tranquil pond.
- Get some nature therapy on the jogging trails and walking paths.
- Looking to get your blood pumping? Visit the community pickleball court or take your kids to the playground.
What Will My New Home Be Like?
Our homes at Beacon Homes are built to last. This will continue in our Frazier Meadows community with several home features catered to smart, healthy living.
We keep our homes smart with features like
- WiFi Thermostat for controlled temperatures
- Smart Locks when you forget your keys
- Lights that turn off and on from your phone
These eco-friendly features help keep allergies at bay.
- Fresh Air Systems to reduce dust, odors, and indoor contaminants
- Schluter® Shower System to prevent mold growth
- Low VOC(Volatile Organic Compounds) Paint to improve indoor air quality
How Do I Get Started?
If you’re ready to take the plunge or still have questions about the custom homes in Frazier Meadows, contact Cori. As our New Home Specialist, she’ll help you get started on finding your own slice of homey bliss at Frazier Meadows today!